Introduction: Computational Fluid Dynamics, commonly known as CFD training, is a discipline of engineering that uses numerical analysis and algorithms to analyze and solve fluid flow problems. CFD is extensively used in many fields of engineering, including aerospace, automotive, civil, chemical, and mechanical engineering. A strong understanding of CFD can lead to exciting career opportunities in research, development, and design.
Course Overview: This course on CFD Training is designed to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills required to analyze fluid dynamics problems through numerical simulations. The course covers a broad range of topics, including mathematical modeling, discretization techniques, turbulence modeling, and post-processing of results. The curriculum is divided into theoretical lectures and practical sessions, where students will have hands-on experience using industry-standard software.
Course Objectives: The objectives of this course are as follows:
- To develop a fundamental understanding of fluid mechanics and its applications
- To gain proficiency in mathematical modeling and numerical methods used in CFD simulations
- To develop skills in using industry-standard CFD software to simulate real-world problems
- To be able to analyze and interpret CFD results accurately
- To be able to communicate effectively and present CFD findings to a diverse audience
Course Outline: The following topics will be covered in the course:
- Introduction to CFD and fluid mechanics
- Mathematical modeling and numerical discretization techniques
- Governing equations of fluid mechanics and turbulence modeling
- Introduction to ANSYS Fluent software
- Pre-processing of geometries and meshes
- Boundary conditions and solution settings
- Post-processing and visualization of results
- Optimization and validation of CFD simulations
- Applications of CFD in various engineering fields
Prerequisites: To take this course, students should have a basic understanding of fluid mechanics, calculus, and numerical methods. Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python, or MATLAB would be an added advantage.
Conclusion: This course on CFD provides students with an in-depth understanding of fluid dynamics and its applications in engineering. By the end of the course, students will have gained the necessary skills to simulate and analyze complex fluid flow problems using industry-standard software. The course will enable students to pursue careers in research, development, and design in various engineering fields.
CFD Training_NITDP Bhopal
Job Alert:- Click Here
Similar Post:- Click Here