1. What is Java explain? #NITDP #ROJGARNOUKARI.COM #NITDPCHETAK
Java is an object-oriented programming language that produces software for multiple platforms. When a programmer writes a its application, the compiled code (known as bytecode) runs on most operating systems (OS), including Windows, Linux and Mac OS. … it was developed in the mid-1990s by James A.
2. What is Java and why it is used? #NITDP #ROJGARNOUKARI.COM #NITDPCHETAK,
One of the most widely used programming languages, it is used as the server-side language for most back-end development projects, including those involving big data and Android development. it is also commonly used for desktop computing, other mobile computing, games, and numerical computing.
3. What is this even used for? #NITDP #ROJGARNOUKARI.COM #NITDPCHETAK JAVA
this language is evolving to keep up with tech innovations and software development trends. It is commonly used in various segments of software development, including web and mobile development, and such trending techs as big data, IoT (Internet of Things), blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI).
4. What is full form of JAVA? #NITDP #ROJGARNOUKARI.COM #NITDPCHETAK
There is no Full form of JAVA as such. it is a general-purpose programming language that is object-oriented, class-based, and designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
5. What are the advantages of its? #NITDP #ROJGARNOUKARI.COM #NITDPCHETAK
The advantages of it are as follows:
- it is easy to learn. it was designed to be easy to use and is therefore easy to write, compile, debug, and learn than other programming languages.
- it is object-oriented. This allows you to create modular programs and reusable code.
- it is platform-independent.
6. Does Windows 10 need Java? #NITDP #ROJGARNOUKARI.COM #NITDPCHETAK
it is a programming language that’s used to install and run programs. … However, if Windows isn’t running the latest version of it, you may have trouble downloading new programs, or even opening some websites. To check which version of its you’re running, you’ll need to use Windows 10’s Command Prompt app.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE
JOB UPDATES:- CLICK HERE